Company Name : Verizon
Type : Fresher
Job Interview Paper: Hello friends,
I am Bairavi. I attended verizon written test on 02 sep 2011.
As Usual there are
- Verbal - 20 Questions
- Analytical -25 Questions
- Attention In Detail -20 Questions
- Technical (C & Data Structure)-10 Questions
and the total time was 90 minutes..
In verbal 1st 10 questions were prepositions & articles.
some of them are
1.______terms of money,....
2. Gossip pretended______the house
3.____guy enters his head into____barber shop......
a) the the
b) a a
c) The a
& the next 10 questions from passage. simple 1 passage was about DBMS & other was
1.venn diagram problem, the question was
There are 15 bird sanctuaries
5 sanctuaries for cranes.
- the difference b/w sparrow stayed & owl stayed is 1
- In 2 sanctuaries both cranes & sparrow r stayed
- In 1 sanctuaries both sparrow & owl r stayed.& 5 question related to this
2. blood relation question.
3. rank question like she is 7th rank from the 1st & whats her rank from the last
in the class of total strength 30.
4.direction que.5 steps from north & then 2 steps towards west
5. data sufficiency question of tank, dividend,...
In Attention in Detail:
1st 4 questions are like similarity finding
Answer: A & c are alike.
2. replaces * by +,-by /,+ by *, / by - in this type there are 6 questions
3. A passage about selection criteria.. like the relaxation of ages for sc
candidate is 5 years. all candidates should have 60% in all 10th 12th degree.
1.Ramesh is a candidate.he has passed degree with 58% he is
c) cant say
d) data sufficient
Answer: b) rejected
in this type there were 2 passage totally 10 questions
step 1: A=2
step 2: B=A+1
step 3: c=A^2
step 4: A=c
am not sure about ques & 5 ques related to this like
- what is the value of A after 3 repeatation..
- what is the value of b in 3rd process.
In technical 5 questions were from c & next 5 questions were from Data Structure
Most of the questions are from pointers, inorder, DFS, search
For me the only problem is time.so practice well to manage the time. My best
wishes to all.
Exam/Interview Date : 02-Sep-2011
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test
Contributor Name: Bairavi