Number of Rounds
- APPTITUDE & REASONING – 10 Questions
- TECHNICAL -10 Questions
APPTITUDE & REASONING:
1. In a class 70% passed in mathematics and 80 % passed in English.
Together 40% failed in maths and English in a class of 133 members. How many
students passed in both the subjects?
2. There are seven stations between Chennai and howrah. How many type of
second class tickets shou ld be printed so as toserve all type of passengers?
3. Tanya is older than Eric.Cliff is older than Tanya.Eric is older than C
liff.If the first two statements are tr ue, the thir d statement is
Ans : B
4. Dur ing the past year, Josh saw more movies than Stephen. Stephen saw
fewer movies than Darren. Darren saw more movies than Josh.
5. All the tulips in Zoe's garden are white.All the pansies in Zoe's
garden are yellow.All the flowers in Zoe's garden are either white or yellowIf
the first two statements are tr ue, the thir d statement is
6. Today is Tuesday, after 3365 days what is that day
7. 2, 4, 6 , 8, 10, ... What number should come next?
Extern int i;
12. A code is given based on strin g and pointers…. Find the output
13. what is diff b/w arrays and pointers? (should write answer,they will
provide white sheets)
14. Shou ld we have to free the memory compulsory when we use malloc() in
a c program ans: yes
15. Difference between const *char p and char const *p;
If you are perfect in basic concepts of c and c++…you will easily get thru
1) What does 'virtual"keyword in C++?
2) EACKFHDBG what is preorder?
3) Depth of balanced binary tree?
a) log2n b) log2n+1 c) n d) None
4) Total no od comparisons in buu bble sort when list is not sorted
5) Eficien data structure for store/search list of 1000 records
a) array b) double linked list c) circular queue d) hash table
6) static var iale in C stored in
a) heap b) stack c) code segment d) none
7) Connectionless protocol is
8) Which is associative of data link layer
9) Page pault occurs when
a) page is not in virtual address space
b) page is not in virtual addr space
10) When a process waits for an i/o operation to complete then it is
11) Router wor ks which layer of OSI
12) What is interupt latency
13) RARP protocol used to
14) What critical region is
15) FDDI is which network
a) r ing topology b) bus c) star d) mess
16) What are the protocol of data klink layer
17) Packet switching used for
18) You want download a file modem spead (isp speed)56 kbps.
19) Six people are ther they went see the film, they want sit following
order Suzzy, miley, stella, rachel, raghu, geethaSuzzy will sit either side of
milay Stell will sit eiher sit of suzzy, mileyRachel will sit eitherside of
suzzy stell Like th is what is prob of siting students
VALUE LABS PAPER
Question paper consists of 19-questions 1 mark each….. 1 hour is the
duration… 9-multiple choice and 9- writtenquestions(1 mark each)
1 . Default session handling is done through
A . Cookies
C. URL mapping
2. How many web . confiig files do a Application have?
3. what is the extension of master f ile
D. …I don’t remember …
4. How many generations do GC have
5.Use of view state
A TO view all the controls when the page is submitted
B To maintain state and input of the controls when the page is submitted.
C both a and b
D none of the above
6. server required vs-2005
B,C,D I don’t remember.
7 1 question on .exe file IIS related (regard ding the registration of iis)
8. What is the difference between string and string builder?
9. Difference between method over ride and over loading?
10. Write code to display the data from database in the grid view whose id
is “Gr idview1”
11. Write code to access each element in an array using for loop
12. What is boxing and Un boxing? Can u box string to integer ?why?
13. Write code in html to display data table with 1 row an d 2 columns n
row n columns
14. Write code to retry sieve text in text box
15. Write code to display text in div tag in center
Company Name: Value Labs
No of Rounds: Aptitude Test, Technical Round-1
Exam/Interview Date: 28-Aug-2010
Location : Hyderabad