Job Interview Placement Paper Pattern
- C Section 10 marks
- DSA section 10 marks
- OS section 5 marks
Ans: print the Persistent till the stack overflow occur
int f(int n)
Question on seek() i.e. moving file pointer pointer has to point just before the last character of the file os) what is thrashing?
(1) find number of nodes in complete binary tree of level 5
(2) problem on queue. one queue was given and find the minimum number of insertion and deletion operation to get desired output.
There were two programs on c
- create doubly linked list
- Second question was on graph there is one unidirectional connected graph and we have to find connected edges in a graph user input the adjacency list /matrix
Hint: first find out the path matrix by warshall’s algorithm then from this matrix u will get which are the connected nodes which not in matrix 0 meAns: unconnected 1 for connected
FIRST TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
The most important round in which u ask to write a program
- I have asked to write a program on finding a position of number in Fibonacci series.
- Finding a liked list whether it is looping linked list or general linked list
- To write a program to create linked list.
- Virtual function of c++.
- Calloc and malloc
- Operator overloading
- Static variable
- How to allocate dynamic memory.
- What is big o nation
- All sorting algorithm and their complexity
SECOND TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
They can ask u tell the different technical area of interest than c, c++, DSA. If u have so.
- Puzzle on cutting cake in 8 same parts using only three cuts.
- Multithreading, multitasking, multiprocessor system
- Write a program reverse the integer no.
- Write a program to draw square without using rectangle function in c++.
- FAT, NTFS, windows NT, WINDOWS XP
- Warshall’s algorithm ,Dijkstra’s algorithm
- Query on SQL to find the names of the person who is having same name.
- Linux give the command which tells the process status
- Software Engineering.
- Software development life cycle.
Company Name: Persistent
No of Rounds: Aptitude Test
Exam/Interview Date: 12-Feb-2011
Location : Pune