Company Name: HCL TECHNOLOGIES
HCL TECHNOLOGIES visited GBPEC, Pauri on 27th and 28th sep 2011. 150 students
appeared out of which 19 were selected.
Branches eligible : CSE, ECE, ELECTRIAL, MCA
Eligibility criteria: min 60% in 10th 12th and BTECH with no standing
CTC offered: 3.25L per annum
Number of rounds: Two
Round 1: Online Test (90mins)
The online written paper (conducted by aspiring minds) comprised 3 sections.
There were 75 questions and total duration was 90mins,each section had a
different time limit.
There was no negative marks
- 1.Verbal( English)
- 2. Aptitude
- 3. Logical Reasoning
VERBAL SECTIONS (25 Question, 25mins):
Most of the Questions were from Barrons GRE. It consisted of the following
- Sentence Completion. the basic level sentence completion from RS Agarwal.
Usually filling verbs.
- Antonym and Synonym around 4-5 questions
- Jumbled sentences (quite easy)
- Two Passages etc
APTITUDE SECTION(25 Question, 35min)
Basic Questions from RS Agarwal quantitative aptitude.
- Log Questions
- Permutation and Combinations
- Simple Interest
- 5. A.P. and G.P. questions mostly questions were from these
sections take care of the time limit.
LOGICAL SECTION(25 Question,35min)
This was a very easy section. No much preparation for this section is
needed.. The questions are very easy.The Results of the Online Test was Declared
the Next day.
HR Interview basic questions. and a little bit technical questions mainly
based on the resume..
- Tell me about yourself, family background, hobbies, strengths, weakness
- Where do you see yourself 5yrs from now?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Difference between C and C++
- Types of searches in data structures
- Difference between binary search and linear search?
- Explain your projects and summer training.
- General Conversational questions
Exam/Interview Date : 27-Sep-2011
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test, Client/Manager Interview
Contributor Name : Sudip