Company Name : TESCO
Type : Fresher Exam/Interview
Hi friends this is Mohammed Ismail. I attended the ALL INDIA TEST conducted
by the TESCO on 27nd April 2011.
I hardly could not get even one question paper when I was searching for the
question papers of TESCO. So I tried to help the future students who would write
the TESCO exam. Just basics and small problems were asked in the paper.
The pattern is 70 questions in 1 hour.
The Tesco recruitment process was conducted in THREE phases.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Written Test :
Tesco test was conducted by Merit Track. The test pattern includes three
sections of different papers. They are Verbal Ability, Analytical and Logical
The first few questions were on synonyms type.
The second section, choosing an appropriate articles.
Third and fourth sections were paragraphs ( two paragraphs), one on E - Commerce
and another on DBMS - database management systems.
- In this section, some questions were very easy, and some were confusing.
This section consumes more time so you should do it at last.
- First 5 to 6 questions were based on Vendiagrams ( Refer R. S. Agarwal
Verbal & Non - Verbal Reasoning Puzzle Test chapter), Percentage and profit
- Another 5 questions on BODMAS rule.
- Another 5 questions on replacing 0 with * and 1 with $.
- Another 5 to 6 questions were on Cubes ( Refer R. S. Agarwal Verbal &
Non - Verbal Reasoning)
Tesco Logical Reasoning:
- This section is more time cosuming compare to other two sections. Even
though, number of questions is very less, but all are lengthy questions and
alloted time is very less.
- Here one problem on Decision making ( Refer R. S. Agarwal Verbal & Non -
Verbal Reasoning )
Coding and Decoding
Visibility test ( three 10 - 15 digit numbers have given, just find out which
are same, and which are different), it was quite easy.
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test
Date : 27-April -2011
Location : Bangalore
Contributor Name : Mohammed Ismail