Take the National IT Aptitude Test, India’s leading IT aptitude
test, to know how well suited you are for a career in the Industry that runs the
"2013 holds exciting opportunities as employers look for rightly
skilled people at all levels. As today's youth decide on what vocations they
should pursue, it is important they have a correct assessment of their aptitude.
The National IT Aptitude Test is a good initiative to help achieve this and will
be able to identify the right talent to power the Indian IT industry." - Som
Mittal, President, NASSCOM.
National IT Aptitude Test
- NATIONAL IT APTITUDE TEST (NITAT) is India's largest and most widely
recognized I.T. aptitude test conducted simultaneously across 200+ cities.
- It is a 100-minute objective type examination specially designed by NIIT
to evaluate I.T. aptitude.
- About 4,91,400 students have benefited from this nationwide test over
the last eight years.
- The test assesses functional abilities and behavioural traits that make
up I.T. aptitude which is crucial to gain a foothold in the I.T. industry.
- The test does not evaluate I.T. skills and does not require previous
knowledge of computers.
- Functional abilities assessed are Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning,
Problem Solving and Verbal Ability (including English Comprehension).
- Behaviourial traits assessed are Result Orientation and Teamwork. They
are based upon NIIT's extensive research at Centre for Research in Cognitive
Systems (CRCS) and through extensive industry interactions.
- NITAT will be conducted simultaneously on 17th February 2013 at over 200
towns nationwide, supervised directly by NIIT personnel.
Benefits for All NITAT Test Takers
- I.T. Aptitude Assessment Scorecard.
- I.T. aptitude rank at a national, zonal and discipline level.
- Personalized I.T. career consultation.
- Invitation to the NIIT Job Fair and Tech Seminar.
- Technology scholarships on NIIT programmes
Special Benefits for Meritorious Students
- National Top 1000 students - Congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan
- National Top 30% students - Merit Certificate from NIIT.
- Register for the NITAT by filling the NITAT Application form and
paying the NITAT Application fee of Rs. 100.
- Apply Online: Directly apply online by filling the NITAT Form on this
website. Here, you have the option of making an online payment of the NITAT
Application fee of Rs. 100 to receive the NITAT Hall Ticket No. You can also
make the payment of the NITAT Application fee of Rs. 100 at your nearest
NIIT centre to complete the online registration process.
- Walk in to your nearest NIIT centre : You also have the option of
registering for NITAT at your nearest NIIT centre along with payment of
NITAT Application fee of Rs. 100 and 2 passport sized photographs.
Last Date Registration : 16th Feb, 2013
Test Date : 17th Feb, 2013
Courtesy: NIIT Education