: iFlex Paper Pattern (Logical Reasoning
are 2 sections
Section A : Logical reasoning and Aptitude - 40 questions
Section B : Verbal - 20 questions
Sectional cutoff was there and negative marks for wrong answers
1. If HOST is coded as IPTU, POST
is coded as?
2. Some simple decoding question
3. 10,11,18,37,74,… ans:135
4. If length of the rectangle is
reduced by 25%, by how much percent should the breadth be increased to maintain
the same area
5. A path of width 3m is laid down
along the perimeter of a square plot of area 180 sq.m. it cost rs 2.50 for 1
sq.m. how much will it cost for the path to be laid down?
6. Some questions on blood
relations ( refer RS.Agarwal - it was simple)
7. A, B, C share the amount of rs
250 in the ratio 13:10:17 what is C’s share?
8. B knows A’s birthday falls
between 20th October and 7th November. But C knows that A’s birthday is after
30th October and does not fall in November. Obviously find A’s birth date
9. 2 figures were given and we have
to find what image we’ll get when those 2 are overlapped. Four options were
10. A simple figure was given and
find the side view. Four options were given
11. A circle is drawn inside a
square such that all four sides are tangent to the circle. Find the ratio of
area of the square to the area of circle
12. question on train, speed etc
13. Lola sola bola - earth is round
tola rola kola - sun is good
coca cola pepsi - all are bad
what is bola? like that two questions
14. If train of length 200 m
travels @ 60 m/s and person traveling in the same direction is going @ 36 kmph,
how long it would take to overtake the person?
15. Lava and kusha = daddy and boy.
misha = uncle of kusha. trisha = lava sister so misha is related to trisha in
16. Some robes are strikes, all
strikes are rabbits. What is conclusion? Some conclusions were given and choice
was like this - i) only conclusion 1 follows ii) both conclusion 1 and 2 follows
and so on..
1. Thermometer: temperature :: barometer: ?
2. Antonym of Homogeneous
3. Synonym of Reinforcement
4. A simple paragraph on meditation was given and five questions based on it
5. Rearrangement of simple set sentences
6. Fill in the propositions
7. 4 addresses were given and v had to find the odd one out (simple)
8. 4 codes were given and again odd one out (simple)