: I-flex placement paper at AOT West Bengal
50 questions were there in the Aptitude Test. (+1
mark for each right answer and -0.25 for each wrong.) Duration was 1 hour.
The Aptitude test paper consisted of 5 sections with 10 questions in each.
See related I-flex sample placement papers and sample iflex solutions technical
/ tech hr interview questions.
1. ENGLISH TEST.
2. DATA INTERPRITATION.
3. CODING-DECODING & SERIES.
4. CONCLUSION DRAWING & LOGICAL REASONING.
5. QUANTITIVE APTITUDE.
1. ENGLISH TEST
4 questions were from analogy and 6 were from reading comprehension.
2. DATA INTERPRETATION
2 tables were given on the basis of them 10 questions (5 for each) were
there. RS Aggarwal is good for these.
3. CODING-DECODING & SERIES
For this part R.S.Agarwal Verbal-nonverbal book is enough.
eg: (It is not the exact one but of same type)
Q. If the word CAPTAIN is coded like NCNVYKC then what is the code for
Q. 1 7 8 9 6 4 5 6 3 2 7 3 92 99 4 66 36 33 5 664 737 20.
How many even numbers are immediately following another even number?
How many even nos. are immediately followed by 2 even nos.?
4. CONCLUSION DRAWING & LOGICAL REASONING
5. QUANTITIVE APTITUDE.
This part consisted of problems from Percentage, Ratio and Proportion,
At around 4:30 our result was declared. Among total 3500+ candidates from 41
engineering colleges of West Bengal, 178 were selected.
Then we were called in to fill-up the H.R form and attend the ppt. In the H.R
form some topics were like:
1. Frank assessment of yourself.
2. Your achievements.
3. Long-term and short-term goals.
4. What do you seek from a job.
I-FLEX SOLUTIONS TECHNICAL INTERVIEW:
He asked to introduce myself.
Tell something about I-flex.
Gave four problems of quantitive aptitude. (problem from AP and GP Series) Then
asked to wait for HR.
H.R Interview ROUND: The questions were: Also a few questions about my
hobbies were asked:
- Have you got your lunch ?
- Why not?
- Have you got any energy left in you, after this long hours?
- Do you have any breaks in your studies?
- Introduce yourself.
- Now tell me what do you know about I-FLEX.
- Tell me something about your family and school life.
- What are your short-term goal & long-term goal.
- Do you like music?
- Do you believe in god?
- Whats the meaning of your name?
- Do you like to travel?
- Do you have any problem in getting relocated?
When the result was declared, 52 people were selected from 178 who cleared
the aptitude test. See in at iflex.