Pattern (General, Technical) SET - II
1. What are the advantages of Object oriented programming languges?
2. What are the drawbacks of object oriented programming languages, say C++?
3. What are the other object oriented programming languages (other than C++)
4. Write the implementation of a stack?
5. What is IPC?
6. What happens when you switch the computer on?
7. What did you learn in Computer Organization, Digital Circuits?
8. What is a Karnaugh map for?
9. What is the difference between combinatorial and sequential circuits?
10. A boolean expression is given. Give the minimum number of gates required to implement the expression. The expression was something like this (~ - not, + -
or) a~b + b~ac + a~bc + ~ac
11. What did you learn in AI?
12. What are agents?
13. What are the general errors that you get in C++?
14. When and why do you get Segmentation Fault ?
15. What is PL-SQL
16. Write down the IT subjects that you have done in your BTech?
Project related :-
What is HTML?
How does the web work?
What is XML, How does it differ from HTML?
What is special about asp.
What does ISCII have which UNICODE doesn t have?
What is demand paging? Except for naturality, why is recursion better than iteration?
Write down a factorial program? Will it compute 2000!
What is virtual memory?
What is JVM? Is it platform independent? What is the environment that it requires/defines?
Write down the definition of a structure for a point? What is its size? Add a byte to it? Now what is its size?
Declare a 10X5 integer matrix using pointers?
What is mkfs in Linux?
How is the filesystem organization in Linux?
What is an inode?
What is your GRE score?
Would you like to go for GRE later?
What are your areas of interest?
1. What is an Embedded System ?
2. Is an Embedded system ALWAYS used to assist an Electronic gadget ?
3. Give Pin configuration of a 9-pin RS-232 port.
4. Block diagram of your project in Embedded Systems.
5. What is UART ?
6. The interface between a program which is capable of changing the serial port settings and the port itself.
7. What is a circular queue ?
8. Its advantages over a normal queue.
9. What is a Switch ?
10. What is a Router ?
11. What is a Bridge ?
12. Which is more expensive - router or a switch ? and why ?
13. Can a Bridge be used to interconnect more than 2 LANs ?
1. Why did you join IIIT ?
2. What was your EAMCET rank ?
3. What is your CGPA ?
4. What is your GRE score ? split ??
5. How important is this job for you ?
6. Did you attend for the I-labs interview ?
7. Any questions ??
1. What is a binary tree? (data structures)
2. Inorder, preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree.
3. Write a program to insert a new node(value) in a binary search tree.
4. Can assembly programming be done in C?
5. Define OS? (operating systems)
6. What is thrashing?
7. What is a deadlock?
8. How does an OS detect a deadlock?
9. What are constraints? (Databases)
10. Write a program to compute the histogram (frequencies of grey levels) of a black & white image. (Digital Image Processing)
1. What is your rank in the class?
2. What are your future plans?
1. What is virtual Memory ?
2. Write the hexadecimal equivalent of 258.
3. What is Line Algoritham?
4. Why is the first form of normalization so defined ( Databases ).
5. Why do we have different forms like hexadecimal, 2 s complement,octal etc ?
6. define operating system.
7. what is deadlock ? give a real-life example of deadlock .
1) Explain the project with the help of block diagrams
2) What exactly happens when a signal is sampled at the receiving end. How does the sampling circuit look like.
3) How is the convolution of two different signals done. What does the result suggests.
4) Explain the TMS DSP processor s architecture.
5) Why are we using DSP processor other than normal processor. Advantages??
1) What is India s position in the current Hockey world
cup being held in Malaysia.(As on the day of
2) In Linux, list some commands
What is shell and what are the advantages of various
shell variables. Have you ever used them while
3) What are the various types of files generated when a
c file is compiled in linux. What in general happens
when a file is compiled.
4) What are shared libraries in unix. How do they differ
from the normal ones.
5) What is virtual memory.
6) What is line algorithm.
' C '
1) What s the use of size of ( ) function... since one can always directly write number of bytes instead of calling the function.
2) Depict the values:
int p = -200;
c = p;
printf("%d\t%d", c++, ++c);
1. Why do you want to pursue a job at I-labs.
2. If someone asks you very low level questions how would you feel.
3. If you had a choice between higher education and Job, what would you prefer and why.
4. How important are your past achievements for you.
5. What is the difference between LIFO and FIFO
6. What are the main aspectal differences between Java and C++.
7. What is Morphing
8. What is the meaning of Normalization
9. What is inheritence
10. If you had to choose between inherting and creating an instance in the new context of a new class what would you prefer and why
11. If there is a database of book with the title and authors and number of copies, what additional details do you need to decided upon the model of your database architecture.
12. How do you rate yourself in comparision of your classmates.
13. Why would you work for two years and pursue the next degree and not immediately. (Incase i do a job)
- What is First Normalization
- What is Second Normalization
- What is polymorphism in OOAD
- What do you mean by extending a class in JAVA
- What is encapsulation
- Why did you choose IIIT for your graduate studies
- What did you learn as a TA
- What are your strenghts
- Why are you not interested in doing MS or higher studies
- Given a choice, would you work in a huge company or a startup small company when the payscales are equal
1 . Tell me something abt Ur family ?
2. What is Ur EAMCET rank ?
3. Why did U join IIIT ?
4. Did U think Ur decision is correct ?
5. What do U think U can contribute to i-Labs ?
6. With 2220 GRE score why do U want to join us ?