Company Name: ITM
Interview Type: Fresher Job Interview, Question Paper.
51. TRACHUMA is a disease of the ?
52. The atmospheric layer that reflects radio waves is
53. After returning from South Africa, Gandhiji launched his 1st successful Satyagrah in ______.
a. Chauri Chaura
54. Which pair of disease may result if a child is deficient in protein?
a. Kwashiorkar & Pellagra
b. Kwashiorkar & Rickets
c. Kwashiorkar & Ostomalacia
d. Kwashiorkar & Marasmus
55. Fourth- Estate means?
a. The Judiciary
b. Central Government
c. The Press
d. The Police
56. Which street is famous for Stock Exchange Mkt. ?
b. Downing Street, London
c. Fleetstreet, London
d. Wal Street, New York
57. Men's wear brand Raymond is owned by
a. Bombay Dying
c. Indian Rayon
58. Banking solutions company 'I-flex' is owned by
a. Stand Chart Grindlays
b. Deutsche Bank
c. ABN Amro
59. Who heads the Kinetic group?
a. Brij Mohan Munjal
b. Y S Kim
c. Sulajja Motwani
d. None of above
60. C.S.Rao is chairman of which among the following organization ?
(Qs. 61-65) Shilpi is preparing blends of coffee to serve at dinner. Each blend must be prepared with 2
Varieties of beans chosen from varieties J, K, L & M and 3 varieties of beans chosen from Q, R, S, T & U.The blends are prepared according to these rules:
J & K can't be used together. L & R can't be used together. Q & R can't be used together. S & Q can't be
61. If Shilpi chooses J to be in the blend, all of the following blends are possible except
a. J, K, Q, R, U
b. J, K, Q, T, U
c. J, K, R, S, U,
d. J, K, R, T, U
62. What is the total number of blends containing both varieties L & S that can be prepared?
63. Which of the following can't be included with L?
64. If J, K & U have been blended together, which of these can't be present?