PAPER: XANSA PLACEMENT PAPER
(Quantitative , Analytical )
Section 1 - Quantitative
1. Sum of three nos is 98. The ratio between 1 and 2 is 2:3. The ratio between 2 and 3 is 5:8
Find the second no?
2. A car travels uphill at 30 km/hr and downhill at 60 km/hr. It goes 100 km uphill and 50 km
downhill. Find the average speed of the car?
3. A batsman's avg in 12 innings is 24.00 . If his avg is to be double of the no of innings (15 innnings), what should he score in the remaining three innings (avg)?
4. A man buys 1kg of sandalwood and 1kg of teakwood. He sells one for 10% profit and other for 10% loss.
What is total profit/loss percentage?
5. In a class of 250 students, on JAN 2 15% of the girls and 10% of the boys are absent. If on 100% attendance there are 10 boys. Find the percentage present?
6. Mandrake has to choose from 4 from 10 people. There are 3 girls, 5 boys , 2 children. What is total probability that he will choose 1G , 2B , 1C?
7. Some questions on Geometry?
8. Some questions on Measurements?
9 Some questions on permutation and combination.
Section 2 - Analytical
1. Cities A - M are connected. Distance between any two cities is
1 mile. They gave which city connects which city.
2. Gulshan Kumar and Rakesh Roshan take a film. If they take a art film it's 25 lacs or a multi starrer it's 75 lacs.
They spend 28% on clothing ,11% on lighting. Actor fee 22% for Multi starrer or 10 lacs for art
film. Based on these data some questions were asked.
Section 3 - Verbal General GRE type question. Analogies, Reading
Section 4 - Visual reasoning. Some figures were given and told to fill up the blanks.
The tech interview was a breeze.
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Some questions on my project.
3. Q's from subjects studied in past semesters.