PLACEMENT PAPER-2006 (TECHNICAL)
1.which of the following is not used for client/server.
2. which of the following is true.
Ans:the primary key in Database design is very important.
3. SQL is a Non procedural query language.
4.Data structure used to implements a menu: doubly linked circular linked list.
5. some regular expression is given:WaW'.may be it is context free grammar.
6.the feature of real time OS is: fast context switching.
7.OS implements protection with the help of hardware like virtual addressing in 386/286
8. what is a real time system.
9. Name some real time OS
10. what are the characteristics of Real time OS.
11. is DOS a real time OS.
12. what is a kernel, shell.
13. what is binary search, traversal, hashing etc.
14. given a scenario what is the suitable data structure.
15. write a code to count the no. of 1's in a binary rep. of a number. memory taken for char *, int * etc.
16. char *cp; int *ip; cp++,ip++ - what is the result.
17. compare the no. of bytes in Unix and Dos for long char short int.
18. how to make programs portable on Unix and Dos under such circumstances.
19. in c++, what is a constructor, destructor, friend etc.
20. what is waterfall model, prototype model etc.
21. what is testing. what is unit testing, integration testing etc.
22. What is indexing in databases?
23. What is atomicity?
24. Can recursive programs be written in C++, Write a recursive program to calculate factorial in c++.
25. What is best data structure to store the processes info in a real time operating system?