Latest Robert Bosch Fresher Job
Interview Paper Pattern 25, March 2011
Company Name: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited
Type: Walk-IN, Job Interview
There were several rounds:
- Difference between Micro-controller and Microprocessor?
- Micro-controller Architecture (memory, ports specifically)
- Data types in C
- Swap program from C
- Storage class in C
- SR flip-flop
- AND, OR truth table
- Explain context switching (as I have trained in RTOS)
- What is your work culture and how you co-ordinate with your customers?
- Name the sensors u know n how it works? What is inside a sensor?
- What is cc in vehicles?
In round2,i took most of the time 2 explain about my current projects, that
took lot of the time so questions from them were less..
- About your family?
- Expected CTC?
For the 1st 2 rounds, they asked me to explain on my final year project. I
took most of the time explaining on my current projects in both the rounds. That
shown my presentation skills.
It was a 1:1 interview in the 1st round. For 2nd round,1:2(only for few as they
were tired). 10 panels were there, each panel interview questions were
different. The questions were only from your resume, basic electronics, basic
I am waiting for my offer letter. This blog really helped me a lot. folks after
your interviews please do post your experience it will help
All The Best.
Exam/Interview Date: 25 March 2011
No of Rounds: Technical Round-1, Technical Round-2, Client/Manager