Latest Infosys Fresher Job Interview
Paper Pattern 18, January 2011
Company Name: Infosys
Type: Fresher, Job Interview
I am sharing my experience with u guys, while getting selected for infosys. INFOSYS
came in LINGAYA's INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY,faridabad
on Jan18, 2011.
There are total two rounds:
- Aptitude (analytical + verbal)( 40+35)minutes)
- HR interview
Analytical section included 30 questions
- 5 questions of figures
- 3 puzzles(5 ques each not to easy, we were surprised by not given a DI Passage.)
- 5 ques of data sufficiency ( easy ones)
- 5 ques of syllogisms(6 statements were given and 3 of them formed a logic)
- Cut off in this section was around 18-20
- Practice R.S Aggarwal for this section
- Verbal section included total 40 questions
- 7-8 questions of choosing the correct option out of 4
- 7-8 question of sentence correction in wiz part of the sentence correction was underlined..
- 7-8 questions of fill ups, we had to fill the correct option
- 7-8 questions of inferences, undermine the argument, summarize the Para etc .like
- 2 RCs(5 questions each)
- Cutoff in this section was around 20-22.
Prepare time material. although u can't prepare much in verbal sections except
your vocabulary. Everything else is depended on your grammatical skills &
your inferential power.
You don't get much time in verbal section. so be quick.. attempt RCs at the end.
Out of 650 students only 140 got selected for interview..
After you get selected for hr round, then sit back & relax( specially cse,
it & ece students)
In HR round they just check the communication skills and analytical ability, cse IT students were not eliminated after HR interview round.
I went in, my HR was an old age person with an army background
(do carry a pen with you, i was not caring it & felt ashamed)
1. Introduce your self
2:What was your project & your role
3:Can i ask u some technical questions I got afraid, I thought he would ask some really tough questions now)
Ans: yes, you can sir.
4:What is an alloy?
5:Does density varies as temperature varies?
6:Temprature at which water has its maximum density?
Ans:4 degree told
7:How would u organize a picnic to Akshardham mandir?
8:How did u organize the events in your cool fest?
Out of 650 students only 125 got selected for job, and i was one of them. see u at
Exam/Interview Date : 18-Jan-2011
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test
Location : Delhi
Contributor Name : JATIN