Latest Infosys Fresher Job Interview
Paper Pattern 24 March 2011
Company Name: INFOSYS
Type: Fresher, Job Interview
Hi Friends. I attended Infosys Recruitment drive (through jkc) on 24 March
2011.so the pattern of Infosys which mentioned in previous papers as same. First
of all before starting written exam we have pre-presentation activity that may
takes nearly one hour (explained company details by HR). After that written exam
would be started.
Pattern like this
- Logical reasoing(30ques-40min)
- Verbal ability(40ques-35min)
First of all reasoning paper given that consists structure like this
- 1-5 (three figures given those are some arrangements and fourth
given as question mark and Select a suitable figure from the Answer Figures
that would replace the question mark (?).
- 6-10 (simple puzzle)
- 11-15 (data interpretation more calculations require)
- 16-20 (data sufficiency )
- 21-25 (did not say complex but some what tough puzzle)
- 26-30 (syllogism)
So after 5min Gap verbal paper was given that consists like this
- 1-8 (spotting errors)
- 9-16 (choosing appropriate sentence from the given options)
- 17-23 (sentence filler ,sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms
etc will be given)
- 24-30 (about theme detection)
- 31-35 (small passage)
- 35-40 (lenghthy and tough so u go question to answer)
Totally after 75mins answer sheet collected and result announced after three
hrs sectional cutoff may be reasoning 60% and verbal 50% based on requirement of
those. one thing would remind that if you need compulsory placement in Infosys
you can do the written paper especially verbal its look like simple and also
answers are nearly same but picking of best one is main thing so do those with
another people or with team.
All The Best.
Exam/Interview Date: 24 March 2011
No of Rounds: Aptitude Test, Verbal ability.
Contributor Name: Mahesh