Fresher Job Interview Paper Pattern : 24 Feb 2011
Company Name: Consagous
Type: Fresher, Job Interview
Hii Friends I am Kavita. I am sharing my experience about CONSAGOUS TECHNOLOGY recruitment held in
There were overall 3 rounds
- Group discussion
- Technical (Written)
Group discussion: GD-there were total 20 students in a group for GD. my topic was
"IS India a soft nation".
Technical (Written): in written test there were questions mostly from.
- Data structure
- Software Engineering
- Object Oriented Analysis and C Programming..
There were overall 50 question out of which 5 question were theoretical
and rest of them were objective and there were some questions with multiple answers
I am discussing some of questions here.
- What is RTTI?
- What is the concept of paging in dot Net?
- How does the compilation of c++ differs from c# and VB?
- How many cases may be there for measuring the complexity of an algorithm?
- Give the complexity of binary search algorithm?
- How many stages are there in SDLC?
- What does the Wait() and notify() function in java do?
- What r general guidelines for coding?
- What is UML?
- In which phase UML is included in?
PI: there were 3 sections in PI
- Logical ability
HR: I suggest you Friends that you should know the things that you
claims you know.
- Define Yourself (most obvious)
- Tell me your 3 skills which would help our organisation to grow?
- Who is your role model?
- What is your long term goal?
- In case our company is hiring you only for two years then what will be your objective?
- What you want to achieve in your life?
- Why should we take you?
Technical: I mentioned my interest in OS and CN so most of questions were
from that subjects.
- what is difference between class and objects?
- what is difference between methods and message?
- what is thrashing?
- modes of data communication
- what is paging?
- difference between multiple and hierarchal inheritance?
- why multiple inheritance is not used in java?
- what is interface?
- implementation of interface?
- what is namespace?
- define OSI model?
- how can you overcome thrashing?
- what is your project?
Logical ability: This was the tricky portion.
- How will you make 120 out of five zeros?
- You have 4 points and you have to arrange them in equal distance and you don't
have anything to measure then how will you arrange this points?
All The Best.
Exam/Interview Date: 24 February 2011
No of Rounds: Client/Manager Interview, HR Interview.