Latest Consagous Fresher Job
Interview Paper Pattern : February 28, 2011
Company Name: Consagous Technologies
Type: Fresher, Job Interview
Hi friends I am Aamir sohail and I am here to sharing the experience of this
No. of rounds:
- Written test
- Technical round
Group Discussion: In GD I got topic “Effect of Movies on Youth, is it good or
bad?”. Everyone got chance to speak. They examined the fluency and point of view
on topic. I was selected in this round.
Written Test: In written, there were 30 to 40 question including 5 subjective, they are,
- What is RTTI (Run Time Type Information)?
- What is containership?
- what is the difference between compiler level of C++, C# and one other language?
- Why C++ reserve 2 bytes for structure?
- One question was related to dot net.
Remaining question are objective and they are belongs to C, Data Structure, 4-5 question from Java and also some questions from Software Development,
includes, Some programs given with there output, questions related to sorting algorithm and there complexities, from java, multithreading and a program for
Concatenation of two strings using inbuilt methods, from Software development they ask about software
lifecycle (including all phases), specification and testing. It was all technical and I cleared the written too.
Technical round: In this round, they asked about my resume. Remember the things that you write only those things in resume, in which you are very well, else it will create problems for you. They asked first about myself, and then about my programming skills.
- They give me a problem to solve in C.
- They ask me about SQL commands (because I mentioned in resume) like difference between delete and truncate, left join with syntax, then some questions from OS and computer network. I also found out that they were taking my stress testing. They fired questions very rapidly. Don’t give up they will make you
feel free environment if you will get nervous (at that time I was).
HR round: In this round as usual they asked about personal question to starting with about yourself. They asked some IQ questions like which object with four points are at equidistant, draw three co-centric circle without pull-up your hand, they also asked question, if a bear is jump from 1 meter in
What is the color of that bear. Answer is related to measuring gravity according to south and north pole, and I was confused at that time.
They also asked the meaning of my name, I gave that answer and finally I got selected.
Exam/Interview Date: 28th February 2011
No of Rounds: Aptitude Test, Technical Round-1, Technical Round-2, Group Discussion - GD.
Contributor Name: Aamir