Latest Consagous Fresher Job
Interview Paper Pattern : 28th February 2011
Company Name: Consagous Technologies
Type: Fresher, Job Interview
Hi. I am Abhinav Ranjan Sinha, College- L.K.C.T (Indore)
I just want to express my personal experience of getting placed at Consagous
Technologies, to all freshers who are in search of the job.
On 25th of Feb 2011 there was a campus drive of Consagous Technologies in our
college. That was the second time any software company is coming to our college for batch, I was very excited.
Firstly, they started with a seminar, a small introduction about the
company. Then as the first round of the placement process, they conducted GD, in every group there was 20 students, and in the GD they just given the topics on the current affairs ,like- Global warming, Science is a curse or boon, girls are superior than boys?, etc.
Then after half an hour the result of GD was announced , and fortunately
I was selected among the 150 other students.
Then there was a written round, that was fully Technical , the question paper consists of total 50 questions out which 45 are optional and the rest of the 5
questions are not optional.
Some of them which I remember are:
- when we pass an argument to a function , then how it is being interpreted?
Answer: Address of the first element of an array.
- how the size of structure can be determined?
- Complexity of binary search algorithm?
- what does the symbol << do in c++?
- what does (.) dot operator do?
- what is RTTI?
- What is containership?
And many more questions related to data structure on complexity, C program output, etc
Then the result was declared on the next day, total 45 students are short listed
out of 150(approx) and the further rounds of Technical and HR are after two days.
Then on 28th of Feb 2011 we are called for the next rounds, and that was the toughest time ever as my turn came almost at last , firstly my name was announced for the Technical round, there when I entered there are 3 persons inside the room who are taking the interview, as I entered they asked me to reduce the speed of the fan, I went to the switch board but the regulator was not working , then they told me to switch it off.
Then , they offered me to have a seat,
There they asked me about
- what is your area of interest?
- what is recursion?
- write a program of factorial using recursion.
- differentiate between My SQL and SQL server.
- they asked me questions related to my minor project.
- what does get and post method do?
- what is structure?
- what is union?
Out of which I have given answers of the many of them.
Then I was called for the PI (personal interview) , I was very tired as it was 6:30 and I was waiting for my turn from 11’o clock onwards. But as I was very much exited , I just prayed to God and entered in the room, As I entered I saw two persons there inside the room I wished both of them, and they
offered me the chair, I replied with thank you sir thank you Mam. Then the first question which I was asked there is-
- Tell me something about yourself? Then,
- 2.they asked me of my strengths.
- 3.then suddenly they started asking aptitude questions, and the main thing is that they are not repeating the questions, you have to listen it very carefully.
And the questions are like—
- Question: a man moves 50 km away from his house in the north direction, then he turns left and moves 50 km , and then again he turns left and moves 50 km, then at which place he is from his house and at what distance?
- Question: the ratio of the age of the two friends are in the ratio 6:5 then there ratio becomes 8:7 , so how many years they will it takes to gain this ratio?
- where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- tell me your 5 such skills which you can give to our organization.
- what do you know about our company?
They both are very calm and are of very good nature, and they are very supportive which helped me a
And just after half an hour the results had been declared and fortunately with God’s Grace I got selected, that was the one of the very most imported and
cherish able moment of my life.
All The Best to all my dear friends , and I wish you for your bright future.
And , at last but not the least, I would like to thanks to Consagous Technologies to give me such a big opportunity to prove myself in my life, thank you so much.
All The Best.
Exam/Interview Date: 28th February 2011
No of Rounds: Aptitude Test, Technical Round-1, Group Discussion - GD, Client/Manager Interview
Contributor Name: Abhinav.