(SCHOLARSHIP) NIIT announces the 17th Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2007
With IT companies billing over $47 billion in revenues in the last fiscal year, an unprecedented number of jobs have come up in every field.
NIIT creates more than 26,000 openings for its students annually, with over 3,000 companies recruiting from NIIT.
The Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships encourages promising students from various fields to build successful careers in IT.
It’s a head start in the pursuit of a dream career, just like it has been for lakhs of students over the last 17 years.
- Merit-based scholarships of up to Rs 35,000 based on Std. XII marks and performance in the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship Test and Personal Interview.
- Scholarships on the Industry-endorsed GNIIT Program, ANIIT Program for Engineers and New Technology Programs in the areas of Software Engineering, Database Management and Networking.
You may also avail the benefits to enhance your IT skills and enhance your growth opportunities!
Toll Free Nos. or visit the nearest NIIT Centre for more information!
Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship Test, Personal Interview and Std. XII performance.
- College students of B.A/B.Com/B.Sc
- Students of Engineering and other IT programs
- Graduates of Engineering and other streams
- Minimum of 50% in standard XII
Last date for scholarship application: Sept 15, 2007.
Test date: Sept 16, 2007
Do call NIIT Toll Free Nos. 1800 102 6448 (Airtel) OR 1800 180 6448 (BSNL) for more information, any time between 7 AM to 10 PM, all days!
Courtesy: NIIT India.