Paper : Campus Placement Papers
1. A person losses and gains 10% on selling a object for 200.
Ans: he losses
2. Sum of 1 to 100 is divisible by 1. 1,2,4,8 2. 2 & 4 3. 2 4 none
3. How many nos start and end with 2 b/w 100 and 300?
4. If a sphere of dia 3 cm is melted & formed into 3 spheres , the diameter of 1st is 1.5cm and that of second is 2.0 cm ,
what is the diameter of the third?
5. If prizes are increased by 25% , by how much should i reduce the consumption to keep the expenditure same??
6. "COURTESY" - how many words can be constructed with C in the begining and Y at the end
7. My mother's husband's father in laws son's child->what is the relation?
8.. 3 glasses containing mixture of water and alco in ratio 2:3 , 3:4 , 5:9 when all 3 are mixed what is the new ratio??
9. A father has 8 children ,he takes 3 at a time to a zoo.probability of a child going to the zoo.
10. A ball is dropped from a height of 10 feet.Every time it rebounces to half of the height. how many feet it travelled?
11. There are 3 jars. The ratio of spirit to water in each of these jars is 3:2,4:5,5:7. the three jars are mixed into a single jar.
What is the ration of spirit to water in single jar.
12.. What is the relation with your mothr's sister's brother's wife's child with you.?
13. A father has six children .all the children are born at regular intervels.if the sum of their ages of
all the children and father is 186. calculate the age of the elder son, when the younger sons age is 3.
14. logical reasoning :
All elephants are trained a few animals are trained