Placement Paper (Aptitude- Reading Comprehension & Numerical Ability)
SECTION 1:READING COMPREHENSION
(passage of one and half page.)
The question & answers based on this passage were given. There were 5 questions.
You shouldn't expect the same passage to be given to you but we have written down the questions to give you a general
view of the type of RC questions that you can expect
1. A reductive cycle is one in which
a. an employer attempts to reduce costs
b. the work-force is gradually reduced in number
c. costs decreases as....
d. there is less productive effort on the part of employees
2. If a substantial number of employees remain the reductive cycle one may assume that
a. the org. is enjoying increased business
b. the personnel dept....
c. the boss is not...
d. there is an unwholesome..
3. The passage indicates that unionizations of a worker...
a. opportunities for the workers realize..
b. opportunities for the workers to ...
c. more please working...
d. greater fringe benefits include
4. According to the author management failures in supervision mainly attributable to
b. a soft-hearted...
d. lack of consideration.
5. Employees will get together to seek an improvement of conditions because of dissatisfaction stemming from
i. social just
iii. moral decadence
a. i only
b. ii only
c. i and ii only
d. i & iii only
SECTION II: QUANTITATIVE AND NUMERICAL ABILITY
6. The monthly personal maintenance allowance for a family of an employee is determined by the average age of family and size of the family. Jacob was drawing rs.570 as PMA after he got married 6 years
back. At present he draws Rs 720 as PMA with his family of 3 after the birth of son?
a. 2 years
b. 3 years
c. 4 years
d. 5 years
7. White collar sells a shirt for an amount. Due to off season sale white collar started offering a discount of 20% on tag price. come diwali, white collar offered a further discount of 10% on the reduced price. If i get the shirt for Rs 108 what was the original price?
8. A vertical stick 10-cm long casts a shadow 6 cm long on the ground under similar conditions a tower casts a shadow 10m long determine the height of the tower to the 2nd place of the decimal.
9. In the fig given below ...... which curve represent the monthly savage
(the fig.cannot be recollected by the candidate)
10. Two poles of height 7m and 12m stand on a play ground. If the distance between their feet is 12m,find the distance between their tops.