Latest Infosys Fresher Job Interview Paper Pattern 17th
Company Name : INFOSYS
Type : Fresher, Job Interview
Hi friends, from other posts u come to know that infy paper contains aptitude
and verbal...i jus want to contribute, coz this posts helped us a lot to get
thru..out of 220 (approx)..only 85(approx) could clear written ...So prepare
1. SYLLOGISMS (better study the rules from TIME material and do some examples
..more than enough)
2. DATA SUFFICIENCY
3. DATA INTERPRETATION (here u can waste time if u cant calculate fast so better
choose your questions)
4. Odd one out figures kind...quite easy
5. Relations Problems ....quite easy
6. Puzzle Section.. was quite time taking to get the idea...so i went thru the
other sections. and unfortunately one of my frends wasted 15mins for this and
FOR VERBAL: This was the toughest part ....its more like a CAT format
...though i dint prepare for CAT ..but i have some idea.
1. Completion of sentences
2. Correction of sentences (lengthy sentences were given)
3. Choose correct sentence (4 options were given and each option contained
around 3 to 4 lines again CAT like....so time taking again ...so u have to read
fast ...FAST READING ONLY HELPS)
4. RC ..as in CAT full page will be given ...so better read questions and go to
5. RC ...its half page and easy ..so better do this first
6. We were expecting inference kind of questions ...but then it was again 4 to 5
lines of passage to be read and choose one option( SO FAST READING AND
INTERPRETING CAN ONLY HELP. I though dont read that fast )
Here I could have missed something so better check the other posts too..
ONLY THING I WANT TO TELL IS ...BE COOL ...CHOOSE UR QUESTIONS IN A WISE MANNER
...DONT STICK TO ONE PARTICULAR SECTION ..IF ITS DIFFICULT MOVE ON TO OTHER
SECTIONS COZ OTHERS WOULD BE SURELY EASY ...AS IN CAT AND IIT'S THE PATTERN AND
QUESTIONS R UNPREDICTABLE SO IS INFOSYS PAPER
It was the easiest part of the day. My HR was aged around 55:
HR: y cse ??
me: told ...for others(non CSE) it was kind of...Y INTO IT?
HR: did u learn anything other than ur cirriculam
me: told ...confidently
HR: what was ur role in project
me: told ...and i expected the next question
HR: did u face any problem in ur project..and how did u solve it ?
me: yes sir ...and went on
HR: what r ur achivements(acedemic and co-cir too)
me: told ..though its was written in resume
HR: if i give u multiple tasks to handle ...how will u handle it ??(smiles at
me: (i too smiled)sir i would allocate particular time to every task and would
stick to it ...and keep it cool ( dont know whether he liked it).
So it was more or less kind of resume interview so Be confident, Be
optimistic, Sound confident about your project and your role.
All The Best And if you are thru the selection process please share your
experiences over here. It can help others ...kuch toh accha kaam karo yaar :)
Thanks to Placementpaper.net.
Exam/Interview Date : 17-Dec-2010
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test
Location : Hyderabad