GlobalSoft Placement Paper (Aptitude, Analytical, English & GK)
Section I – Aptitude
1. 8(pow)(3/2) +2(pow)(-1/2)
2. Value of sin 60=?
3. cos theta=5/13 find tan theta
4. select the odd man out.
a. 248 b.326 c.428 d.392
5. a question was there twice- the question is 1/[(1/0.3)+(1/0.2)]
6. angle of elevation of a tower(30 degree) was given and its distance from a pt. was
given. find the height of the tower
7. question no. 16 some log ques ans is b=2a
8. a question based on [(a sqr –b sqr)/(a-b)] ans is 1.0
Section II - Analytical reasoning
1.One question Five City Names Given
And then to find code for one Letter in every city name.(This was tough – 5 questions based on it)
Ans: Take Two city at a time ..who have the asked Letter in their name And then you will get the answer by seeing the common answer choice..
Section III - English
Sentence completion..correction..etc. all Infy type..or GRE type..(easy ones) Have a look at these words
Rest were easy..
Section IV-General knowledge
1.Who invented TV.?
2. Chadwick invented what?
3.Dr. Khurana did?
Ans. Genetic code
4.Grammy award winner is who?
a. Vishwa mohan bhatt b. Harishankar chaurasia. C. Zakir hussain.. d. amjad ali khan.
Ans c(not sure)
5. Y-rays are?
6.Who designed Chandigarh?
7. The property of metal sheets to be beaten into thin sheets
8. A metal is placed inside a pressure cooker.It’s pressure increases.Why?
a. air tight
b. High density of metal
c. No effect
9. who invented logerthim
10. Dos----some thing
11. Suger is store in plant in which form
12. major component of gober gas
13:- green house effect
14. why men bent forward on mounting a hight
Ans: to gain stability
15. which disease is transferred genetically
17. why man become old