CTS PLACEMENT PAPER PATTERN (SECUNDERABAD)
QUESTIONS NEED TO BE PREPARED
Please prepare for these questions effectively as these need to be
compulsorily filled in the forms:
2.Hobbies and extra-curricular activities
3.Strengths and Weakness
6. Long term and short term goal with
7.What are the qualities necessary for software professional to be successful.
Please note your graduation and post graduation marks semester wise.
VERBAL ABILITY (20 MINS-25 QUESTIONS)
1. Two comprehension passages (-5 Questions each) (Don’t go for it at the
beginning itself. attempt it once you have answered the remaining ones.)
2. Find out the incorrect sentence-(5 questions)
3. Arrange according to sequential order (5questions)
4. Find out the correct sentence-(5 questions)
QUANTITATIVE (30MINS-25 QUESTIONS):
5 on Venn Diagrams
5 on Aptitude questions on percentages work.
5 on Data Sufficiency problems
5 on Binary Numbers conversion
5 on Cubes
Venn diagrams :( questions 1-5)
1. Out of 50 men in a town, 30 are Lions club members, 10 are Lions members as
well as Rotary club members. There are 3 who do not belong either. Then how many
Rotary club members are there?
(a) 15 (b) 18 (c) 20 (d) 25
2. Total of 100 people work in an organization. Of which 63 work in office, 57
work in factory and there are none who work outside. Then how many of them work
(a) 10 (b) 25 (c) 18 (d) 20
3. Repeat the question no 2.how many of them work only in office?
(a) 43 (b) 40 (c) 52 (d) 45
4. In a college one day 120 students came to canteen. on that day 50 drank
Tea,60 drank Coffee ,45 drank Cool drinks, 20 drank both Tea &Coffee, 15
drank both Coffee& Cool drink ,none drank both ,none drank all the three.
How many drank only tea?
(a) 42 (b) 30 (c) 22 (d) 32
5. Repeat the question no 4.how many of them drink at least two?
(a) 40 (b) 30 (c) 25 (d) 35
Aptitude questions (6-10)
6. A train for Luck now leaves for every 2 1/2hrs from
station. An announcement was made that train left 40mins ago and next train
comes at 18:00hrs.At what time was the announcement made?
(a) 17:00hrs (b) 16:30hrs (c) 17:25hrs (d) 16:10hrs
7. A merchant purchased 20 dozens of pencils at rate of 375 Rs per dozen. Then
he sold each one at 33Rs.what is his % profit?
(a) 4.5 (b) 6.2 (c) 5.6 (d) 3.5
8. Value of vehicle at end of each year depreciates at the rate of 3/5th of
value at the beginning. If Initial value is 10,000Rs then at the end of three
years its value is?
(a) 2600 (b) 2160 (c) 2100 (d) 2400