ABB placement paper 2
Paper : Aalayance
Job Interview Placement Paper
1. write the program/algorithm or pseudo code to do
following operation given matrix
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
9 8 7
6 5 4
3 2 1
the algo or program should be able to do this.
2. Hotel owner to teacher: u know that mohan came here with
3 girl friends. if multiply their ages the result will be 2450. and the sum of
their ages is equal to u'r age. the eldest girl is elder than mohan can u tell
me mohan age.
3. One more quetion answer approach is 2+3+.....127
ans: 137 (check it)
4. One more quetion about 4 ships do it well ther are 7
conditions and 7th condition will not be
satisfied.dont go for that consider the first 6 conditions
5. differecne b/w c and c++.
6. polymorphism, decalring functions in structures,virtual
7. If it is HTML
A: I'am a doctor B is a barber and C is the taxi driver.
B: I'am an employee of water works dept, A is the taxi
C is the doctor.
C: I'am a lawyer A is a taxi driver and B is the doctor.Who
is the thief?
9. In one country they prefer only boys to have. If it is a
girl in the
first birth then there must be the other child to have,
if it is also a girl then they will go for the next birth
and stops when
they got the boy. Then what is the proportion of
girl to boys in that country?
10. While three friends Abe, Bob, Cort in a restaurant
taking their snacks one lady came and she asked them how many children you have.
One of them replied "By looking at the total number of children we have you
can uniquely identify the no of children I'am having" but she failed to
guess then he made the following statements Abe is having atleast one girl and
twice as many boys as girls. Bob is having atleast one girl and thice as many
boys as girls. Cort is having
three more than boys that he have girls The no of children
they have is less than 25.Who has replied to that lady and how many children he
have. How many total no of children they have? Ans: Abe, and is having 3children