TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Pattern | Infrastructure
Management (Bangalore) : 2010
Company Name: TCS
Type : Fresher, Job Interview
TCS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT | INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- Held in REVA College, Bangalore on 15 July 2010
- POST: Assistant Systems Engineer
- CTC : 3,15,000
- Location : Bangalore
- Contributor Name : Arun J
Total : 5 Rounds
1. Quantitative Aptitude
1. Quantitative Aptitude: Its just quantitative aptitude, no verbal..
35 questions 60 minutes..ONLINE test with Negative marking. Solutions to most of
the Questions are kinda easy, but some of the questions are lengthy.. So here is
the strategy, Just attempt all the easy questions in the first go.. Skip the
questions that your unable to answer, u can always get back to the questions..
Make sure that u attempt atleast 18-20 questions correctly outta 35, Cut off is
around 18 only.. So 18-20 questions right,, ur through 1st round.. some the
problems were based on age, ratio proportion, blood relationship.. Dont kinda
remember some of the questions:
1. A hunter leaves his cabin early in the morning and walks one mile due
south. Here he sees a bear and starts chasing it for one mile due east before he
is able to shoot the bear. After shooting the bear, he drags it one mile due
north back to his cabin where he started that morning. What color is the bear?
The answer is white...
2. Some jumbled word given, find out what it is.. It was a BIRD called PARAKEET
Normal group discussion..
They might give a topic individually and ask u to speak for a minute..
They CHECK Communication Skill Here...So speak fluently..
The topic given to me was Infrastructure Management and the color white..
Study basics of networking.. OSI model, switches, routers, IP, other protocols
.. Might ask about trouble shooting, few questions related to that...
Bit on database, not the sql part, ide/ SATA cable etc..Just the basics..
How to set the IP address of a computer?
1) Go to Start and click on Control Panel.
2) Control Panel window will appear. Double click on Network Connections.
3) Network Connections window will appear. Right click correct Local Area
Connection by identifying correct network card and click Properties.
4) Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). Click on Properties. Set IP
Here they will ask about your projects, the role played by u..
They might shoot many questions @ u, just to see your reaction.. So answer one
by one calmly and confidently.
They might ask how will u manage stress n stuff..
Dont think anybody gets eliminated in this round..
Here they tell you about the job profile.
Training anywhere, Job location anywhere in india..
Night shifts might also be there..
U gotta agree to all..
Well... tats pretty much it... Hope this Helps You... All the best.. See you @