Happiest Minds Technologies
Step1. Written Test (Aptitude and Technical Test)( 40 Min)
- 20 Question based on Quantitive
- 10 Question based java mostly on string.
Step 2 Group Discussion (8-10 Members per group)
Topic Effect of Television on kids
Then some interactive questions for each participate like
- Should Sachin Tendulkar , Rahul Dravid, V.V.Laxman be retired ?
- Is Anna hazare's moment is democratic?
- In your village coke is preferred than Nibu-sarbath ? (it was for me)
ans :- next generation,revolution,passion etc.
- Should MNC's to banned in india ?
- If you got opportunity to work in your village as an Head Master how
will you fill? What will You do?
- What is happiness according to you?
Step 3 Technical Interview & HR Round:
(Nothing can be said about the pattern some student got question on
java,sql.Some basic HR question some programs like Armstrong no, Factorial so it
is better to prepare for all)
I was asked to write a program
Write a java program to reverse words in string first & second should be
reversed n third & fourth should be reversed n so on Eg. Question based jave
mostly on string O/P based Questions mostly java string on
public class string
public static void main(String args)
StringTokenizer st=new StringTokenizer ("aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh iii
String a=new String ;
for (int i=0;i<10;i++)
for (int i=0;i<10;)
Best Luck, Prepare well. See You soon in Happiest Minds
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test, Technical Round-1, Client/Manager Interview
Contributor Name :Nileshrao