Company Name : elitmus
Type : Fresher
Interview Write up : Paper Pattern
Quant Section ( 20 Questions)
- Number System
- work and time
This is just a list which covers majorly but you need to study for complete
quant.. Usually getting 8 - 9 questions correct ll fetch you around 90
DI and Logical Reasoning ( 20 Questions)
- DI- tabular data with conditions 5 questions
- Arrangement ( visiting 3 villages each day, 5 villages... with lots of
conditions) 3 questions
- Coding/Decoding based on multiplication
- This is the most difficult part of the Elitmus and u need to answer 5 to get
some 90 percentile...
Verbal ( 20 Questions)
- 3 RC 4 question in each
- paragraph formation
- fill in the blank ( appropriate word)
- this is very easy part...
Yeah writing Elitmus ll definitely fetch u a good job if u can get a good
percentile...lookin at your agg,your probability of getting a job is more...some
people have been offered upto 10lpa...
R.S Aggarwal and Arun Sharma would be sufficient for preparation....
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test
Contributor Name : Vaibhav