Recruitment of Single Window Operators at United Bank of India - 2012
United Bank of India invites Online application for filling up 751 Single Window Operators āAā(in Clerical cadre ) posts, from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS, Mumbai.
Total Posts: 751
Scale of Pay : Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1- 19300 .
Age Limit: Min . :18 years Max. :28 years
- Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55 % for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category in 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized Board
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Valid IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 (As stipulated above)
- Individual Test Cut off: 24 for unreserved category and 21 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM.
- Computer Knowledge/ Qualifications :Candidates must have successfully
completed a basic computer course of at least three months duration from an
Institute recognized by Central/State Government /AICTE or
studied Computer as one of the subjects in Secondary /Higher secondary /Graduation level under 10+2+3 System.
- Should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local /state language)
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on aggregate marks obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category statewise.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who have obtained minimum Cut-off score as specified above and having sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated Common Written Examination shall be called for Personal Interview in the ratio 1:5. The total marks for Interview will be 100. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 40 (35 for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM) The candidate may also be required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies he wishes to apply. The Profiency in local language will be tested at the time of interview.
- For SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen /PWD - Rs.20/-
- For all others (including OBC) - Rs.100/-
- Payment of Application Fees 08-06-2012 to 22-06-2012
- Opening date for Online Registration 08-06-2012
- Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) 22-06-2012
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.unitedbankofindia.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November/ December 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bankās website āwww.unitedbankofindia.com ā and click on the link āRecruitment of Clerical Cadre 2012-13ā.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled āUNITED BANK OF INDIA CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13ā.
- In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank,
ā¢ the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
ā¢ Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
ā¢ Go to the nearest United Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos.0389050194259 with Old Court House Street Branch in the name & style of āUNITED BANKOF INDIA CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2012-13ā. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below :
- In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT (IFSC Code :
ā¢ Go to the nearest branch of any Bank and pay in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account Nos. 0389050194259 with Old Court House Street Branch in the name & style of āUNITED BANK OF INDIA CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2012-13ā. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below
ā¢ Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.