Recruitment of Game Tester at Ubisoft Entertainment India, Pune: June 2012
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry Type: Animation, Gaming
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Executive
- Assuring the quality of the games and achieving Ubisoft standards
- Identifying bugs .
- Communicating the anomalies to the concerned persons
- Follow-up of corrections
- Identifying the different bugs by following the companyâ€™s processes
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Reproducing the bugs if necessary.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines .
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Critical person, observant and methodical;
- Analysis and synthesis abilities; attention to details.
- Ability to focus;
- Open to changes and self-improvement;
- Organized person â€“ in terms of time planning and work organization;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity ;
- Liability and patience;
- Basic knowledge of computers OS/Office
- Video game player (knowledge of many game styles, extensive gaming experience, consoles etc)
- Excellent level of English (oral and writing)
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose
brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassinâ€™s Creed, Prince of Persia
and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz
to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the
future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If youâ€™ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Send Your Resume at: jobsindia(at)ubisoft.com
Posted Date: 28 June, 2012