Recruitment of Windows Software Engineers at Thomson Reuters India Pvt. Ltd.: Nov., 2011
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Industry Type: BPO/ITES
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Education: UG, B.Sc, PG
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Prior software engineering experience outside the classroom.
- Ability to produce clear technical design documentation.
- Excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Collaboration and team orientation.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Desire to understand new technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft C# and .NET Framework
- Strong analytical and diagnostic abilities.
- Must have been developing WinForms based applications using Microsoft.net Framework 3.5 and above.
- Good knowledge of design patterns ( not factory or singleton ) . should have knowledge in using MVP or MVVM
- Knowledge of using Infragistics or component one or any other third party tools including telerik controls/ Dev Express
- LINQ , Entity Framework and WCF services is a plus
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies a plus.
- SQL Server
Contribute to the design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance, performance, scalability, and enhancement of CS Professional Suite product offerings. Program/code software to meet design specifications and to correct product defects. Utilize established development tools/methodologies. Successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Analyze and resolve complex software issues.
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Contact Details:Company Name: Thomson Reuters India Pvt. Ltd.
Executive Name : HR
Job Code: TEC00019267
Posted Date: 30 Nov., 2011