Walk In For Associate (Non-Technical) at Tech Mahindra, Gurgaon : July, 2012
Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Salary: Rs. 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry Type: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Role: Associate - NonTechnical
Education: UG / B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Pharma, B.Sc, BCA, BDS, BHM / PG
Tech Mahindra (KPO) Hiring for Research Analyst/Business Research Executive/Research Associate.
- Researching and generating content for the website singlehandedly.
- Good commant over written and spoken english for Conceptualizing, writing and editing technical content for the website
- Updating web content on continuous basis
- Produce Keyword based articles and blogs
- Researching on weekly press releases and e-newsletters
- Write mailers, punch lines, banners, script and brochures
- Data Validation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good logical, reasoning and aptitude skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in 24*7 Shifts
- Good personal presentation
- Communicating courteously with customers by email
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, in partnership with British Telecommunications plc (BT), the worldâ€™s leading communications service provider. Focused primarily on the telecommunications industry, Tech Mahindra is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization. Tech Mahindra has recently expanded its IT portfolio by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services). Tech Mahindraâ€™s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing. The solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BPO. With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Posted Date: 5 July, 2012