Recruitment of Trainee Programmers at Sysbiz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Chennai: Jan., 2012
Experience: 0 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Role: Trainee Programmer
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Education: UG, B.Tech/B.E., PG
- Define, design, develop, and debug various components and features.
- Work on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Work on interface definitions, code implementation and code debugging for generic code and/or port-specific code.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve any problems found in integrating, building, and testing of these components and features.
- Work on the corresponding functional unit tests, the associated
- test infrastructures, and related development environment scripts.
- Self-motivated individual contributor and good team player.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Good understanding of oops concept.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
Company Profile:Sysbiz Technologies is a subsidiary of BPI Technologies Inc., USA. a diversified offshore Business Solutions and IT Services provider. Our competencies lie in setting up dedicated offshore software development teams for product development, Application Maintenance and Testing, for Life sciences, Financial Services, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing, Tele-communication and High Tech Industries. Our enterprise solutions are running in corporations around the world. Our team is committed to quality and is made up of highly skilled professionals encompassing a broad range of technology disciplines. Using our proven Project Management and mature development methodology we help emerging software leaders bring superior products to market. Our Technology services range from complete design and development of custom software applications to maintenance of existing applications by leveraging innovative technologies, techniques and assets.
Send Your Resume To: hr[at]sysbiz.net
Posted Date: 30 Jan., 2012