Walk-In for Trainee at Subex Limited, Bengaluru / Bangalore: July, 2012
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Industry Type: IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Telecom Software
Education: B.Tech, B.E
- Perform the day-to-day operational activities related to Telecom fraud.
- Industry Telecom (These would be the ones who are working in the CS department handling roles like retention, collection, Service assurance, customer acquisition etc)
- Monitor & act on alarms generated in Fraud Management system.
- Resolution of issues / problems associated with daily activities & fraud occurring in operator environment.
- Follow-up and follow-through on Alarms generated with other departments/functions of the operator
- Escalation of issues to senior analysts.
- Support in quantifying and understand to identify losses/savings
- Support in preparation of MIS reporting
- Trend analysis
- Post detection analysis
- Excellent Communication.
- Open to shifts.
- Good Personality
- Interested In Core Analysis and Operational Work
- Willing to Travel Outside Bangalore.
- Excellent communication.
- Only Male Candidates.
- Independent and willing to learn .
Subex is a leading global provider of OSS solutions with a mission to empower telecom operators to achieve competitive advantage and deliver new service experience to subscribers. The company pioneered the strategic concept of the Revenue Operations Center (ROC) - a centralised and integrated infrastructure for end-to-end monitoring, measurement and control of the operator revenue chain - to foster operational dexterity and hence sustained profitability.
Posted Date: 23 July, 2012