Recruitment of System Administrator at SecurView Systems Pvt. Ltd, Pune: July 2012
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Industry Type: IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: System Administrator
Education: (UG - B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E. - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any PG Course )
- Working on daily operational tickets that involves Windows and Exchange technologies through Incidents, Problems and Changes.
- Prepare Quarterly reports for servers.
- Support high availability technologies.
- Prepare documents.
- Escalating problems to vendors.
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Expertise in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007 (to include monitoring, clustering, backup/restore, and attached storage)
- Troubleshooting Mail flow issues.
- Strong understanding of message routing technologies.
- Well versed with DNS, DHCP and AD troubleshooting.
- Good working knowledge on Active Directory.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of Windows 2003/2008 OS.
- Strong planning and analysis skills.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
SecurView Systems Pvt Ltd (India) is a subsidiary of SecurView, Inc (USA). SecurView Inc. has spun-off from NetCom Systems, USA (NetCom website at http://www.netcom-sys.com/) recently, to focus on Risk/Compliance and Managed Services around infrastructure with particular emphasis on Security. The company professionals have strong background of servicing Fortune 500 clients in the financial, banking, telecommunications, health care, transportation and manufacturing sectors. The company consultants have experience of products from all major vendors including Cisco, Checkpoint, IBM/ISS, Symantec, McAfee, CA and Juniper. SecurView is a growing brand of Managed Security Services and Professional Security Services. SecurView offers, as an organization the ability to leverage existing security components and internal IT resources to deliver a comprehensive real-time monitoring, reporting and rapid response managed security solution. SecurView continues to serve number of clients in financial services, retail, banking, IT, automobile, manufacturing and several other verticals.SecurView offers an exciting opportunity for a qualified professional with the right combination of management leadership and hands-on experience to lead a team of software engineers in delivering world class Managed Security and Infrastructure Services. The managed services platform (MSP) is used by growing number of channel partners as well as customers. The vision of MSP is to deliver various services such as security event monitoring, vulnerability assessment, network scan, availability monitoring, performance monitoring, and incident and change management for enterprise customers.
Send Your Resume at: schandra[at]securview.com
Posted Date: 27 July, 2012