Recruitment of Software Engineer at Nvidia Corporation, Bengaluru / Bangalore: May 2012
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary: Negotiable Salary+ Incentives+ Cabs
Industry Type: IT Hardware, Networking
Functional Area: Mobile
Role: Software Developer
Education: UG, B.Tech, B.E
- Candidate should have a degree in CS, CE, EECS, or EE and must have strong C programming skills.
- Experience in Multimedia codes implementation / optimization and system level optimization is strongly desired
- C++ and / or assembly language is a plus.
- Experience in Android is a plus.
- Experience in writing code to directly control hardware is a plus.
- Candidates should have a solid engineering background and understanding of good code methodology
NVIDIA is the world leader in graphics processing technologies, creating innovative, industry-changing products for computing, consumer electronics, and mobile devices. NVIDIA products are transforming visually-rich applications such as video games, film production, broadcasting, industrial design, space exploration, and medical imaging. We invest in our people and our technologies, support and fund industry research around the world, and consistently deliver high-quality products. NVIDIA's culture promotes and inspires a team of world-class employees to be at the top of their game. We've created an environment where talents are recognized and collaboration is valued. Our employees are shaping the world of tomorrow. . . today. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at NVIDIA to see what your future may hold.
Posted Date: 18 May, 2012