Recruitment of Architecture Validation Engineer at Nvidia Corporation, Bengaluru/Bangalore: May 2012
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Industry Type: IT Hardware, Networking
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: Technical Architect
- Responsible for modeling the architecture and micro-architecture areas of the CPU/SoC and validate the simulator for architecture compliance
- You will be working with architects, designers and verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
- Strong understanding of computer architecture and latest advances in the area of Multicores, Virtualization etc
- Good in C/C++ and ARM assembly programming
- OS internals desirable
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player are a must.
NVIDIA is the world leader in graphics processing technologies, creating innovative, industry-changing products for computing, consumer electronics, and mobile devices. NVIDIA products are transforming visually-rich applications such as video games, film production, broadcasting, industrial design, space exploration, and medical imaging. We invest in our people and our technologies, support and fund industry research around the world, and consistently deliver high-quality products. NVIDIA's culture promotes and inspires a team of world-class employees to be at the top of their game. We've created an environment where talents are recognized and collaboration is valued. Our employees are shaping the world of tomorrow. . . today. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at NVIDIA to see what your future may hold.
Posted Date: 24 May, 2012