Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India : Recruitment of Constable /Pioneer at Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force - April 2012
Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India
Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the following Group- â€˜Câ€™ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in ITB Police on temporary basis likely to be permanent. The post has All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules. Last date for receipt of applications is 09/04/2012 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 16/04/2012
Total Posts: 168
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
- Pay Scale â€“ (Pay Band- 1) Rs.5200 â€“ 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- per month.
- Other allowances: The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible from time to time, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. These posts will be covered under new Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with
- One yearâ€™s experience in the trade of Mason or Carpenter or Plumber or Electrician or Welder or Painter.
- Preference will be given to those who have a certificate of trade from an Industrial Training Institute or recognized Institution.
Height in cms : 162.5
Chest in cms: 76 (Unexpanded) 81 (Expanded)
- Vision: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction (i.e. without wearing glasses).
- Must pass high grade colour vision test.
- Must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins or squint in eyes. Must not have any defect/deformity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
The eligible candidates shall be issued Admit Cards to appear in recruitment tests. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit Card. Candidates will have to undergo the following tests:
- Height Bar
- Checking of documents
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- OMR based Written Examination 50 marks (objective type)
- Trade Test (60 marks):
- Interview (20 marks)
- Merit List
- Detailed Medical Examination
Application Fee will be Rs.50/- for candidates belonging to General and OBC category only and no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates. The candidates may submit required fee through Indian Postal Order, Crossed Bank Draft or Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS). Crossed Bank Draft/IPO should be drawn in the name of Dy. Inspector General, SHQ Delhi ITBP, payable at SBI, R K Puram, New Delhi, Code No -1076. The candidates paying application fee by CRFS must affix the duly cancelled CRF Stamps at the specified space on the application form.
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should send their Application .Application, duly filled be sent at following address.
Dy. Inspector General,
SHQ Delhi ITBP,
Post Office â€“ Madangir, Tigri Camp,
New Delhi - 110062
- Last Date: 09/04/2012