Recruitment of Testing Engineer at HDFC Bank Limited. Mumbai: Feb., 2012
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Not disclosed by Recruiter
Industry Type: Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role: Testing Engineer
Education: UG / PG
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Thane
- Strong in Manual, Automation and database testing (preferably SQL Server otherwise oracle is also fine) â€“ writing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge in testing concepts â€“ test planning , test methodologies , test strategies , test scenarios etc( complete test life cycle).
- To work closely with Project stakeholders for requirement understanding.
- Document test development, execution and overall project status in weekly reports.
- Maintaining & tracking of defects or issues, and provide detailed information in the form of logs and steps to reproduce.
- Test effort estimation and test execution for area of responsibility
- Create test plans and build test cases based upon requirements, designs and specifications.
- Good communication skills
- Sound knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server & testing tools
- Sound knowledge or experience on Manual and automation testing
- 0 â€“ 1.5 years of experience in manual testing
Company Profile:HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values - Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The BankÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Posted Date: 18 Feb., 2012