Walk In for Associate (Non-Technical) at Genpact Delhi/NCR: June, 2012
Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Salary: Rs. 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 P.A
Industry Type: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Education: UG, PG
- Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via telephone and occasional email inquiries.
- Assist prospective customers with all processes in connection with clients back office Risk Operations teams.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot our auction seller products, website seller tools, and all other products and services provided to client customers.
- Responsible for attending ongoing training.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Should be a Team-Player.
Documents to be carried :-
- carry one copy of resume
- one photo identity proof .
- one passport size photograph.
Company Profile:Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services (GECIS), a GE affiliate and India's largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities. Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
Send Your Resumes at : neha.sharma5[at]genpact.com
Posted Date: 27 June, 2012