Walk In For Associate (Non Technical) at EXL Service.com ( I ) Pvt. Ltd. Noida : August, 2011
Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Industry Type: BPO/ITES
Role: Associate/Sr. Associate -(NonTechnical)
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Education: UG, B.Tech/B.E., PG, M.Tech
This role is primarily responsible forsummarization ofdata and generating reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
- Strong customer service focus - Ability to empathize with the customer& prioritizing customer needs
- Good problem solving, reasoning, data gathering, andanalytical skills.
- Ensure that transactions are processed as per the Procedures
- Ensure that the assigned targets in accordance with the SLA metrics
- Ensure that the quality of the transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters laid down by the SLA metrics
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules i.e. as per predefined rosters
- Ensure adherence to Company Policies and Procedures
- Back Office processes
EXL Servicescom ( I ) Pvt Ltd
A-48, Sector 58 Noida EXL Center 3
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Time: 11am to 4 pm
Note: Your Original Documents (10th, 12th & Graduation Marks sheets & 2 Passport size Photographs)
If You are
- B.Tech,Civil Engineers with 1+ yr of Exp
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computers
- Typing speed of 25 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Go-getter Attitude
Company Profile:EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships with our clients based on consistent high-quality service delivery, trust, and confidence.
Our global culture is driven by our sense of quality in everything we do, respect and integrity in all of our interactions, and urgency and accountability at all times. Our clients are convinced that a long-term relationship with EXL gives them the competitive edge.
We offer integrated outsourcing solutions and have successfully migrated to our operations centers more than 230 processes covering a broad array of products and services. We are one of the few companies managing complex transaction processing operations. We combine our BPO expertise with research and analytics, risk advisory services, and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers.
EXL's deep knowledge of industry and processes enables us to provide innovative and cost effective solutions to help our clients achieve high business efficiencies. Our global culture is driven by our sense of accountability, innovation, excellence, urgency, integrity and respect.
Posted Date: 16 August, 2011