Recruitment of Embedded Software Engineer at Continental Automotive Components (India) Pvt Ltd. Banglore: Feb., 2012
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Salary: Not disclosed by Recruiter
Industry Type: Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Functional Area: Embedded/EDA /VLSI/ASIC/Chip DesignRole: Embedded Software Engineer
Education: UG / B.Tech/B.E./ PG
- Should develop and compile software in embedded C for OBD, FMM, Diagnostics functions, CAN integration.
- Should develop modules in Matlab, Targetlink, Autocode and Autodocumentation.
- Should develop and test Unit test
- Should develop tests for SW functions and debug on on the target ECU with test bench
- Should be able to integrate the SW and validate the SW on the system
Company Profile:With annual sales of â‚¬26 billion in 2010, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs approximately 150,000 in 46 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuardÂ®. We want you at our facility in Bangalore.
Send your resumes to : Amiya.Kumar.Tripathy[at]continental-corporation.com
Posted Date: 10 Feb., 2012