Recruitment of 600 Probationary Officers at Bank of Baroda: Project-2012
Bank of Baroda invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a minimum score of 125 in respect of General/OBC Category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 issued by IBPS.
No. of Posts: 600
Scale: JMG/S - I (Junior Management Grade / Scale I)
Pay Scale: Rs.14500 - 25700/-
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India OR Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- Should be a computer literate (proficient in MS Office Basic Applications, internet usage). IBPS CWE-PO/MT
- Preferably with A Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
Required IBPS Score
- Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a score card issued by IBPS for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in September 2011/ November 2011
|Category||Minimum Total Weighted Score|
With the following minimum cut-off in each section/ category :-
|Particulars||IBPS Score cut off for category|
|Unreserved||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD|
|Test of Reasoning (TR)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of English Language (EN)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of General Awareness (GA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Computer Knowledge (CK)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Descriptive Paper on English (DP)||24 & above||21 & above|
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-2011 conducted by IBPS and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for SC/ST/OBC candidates. In other words, 4 candidates against one vacancy in General Category and 5 candidates against one vacancy in respect of SC/ST/OBC category stipulated would be called for personal interview depending upon their ranking, as per Total Weighted Standard Score obtained by them. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview, candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
- A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate‚Äôs personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
- Selection for the post of Probationary Officer will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (minimum score of 125 in respect of General/ OBC Category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 issued by IBPS) in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPSin September 2011/ November 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be given relaxation in marks, as per extant Government guidelines.
- Candidates passing the personal interview (40% in respect of General and 35% in respect of Reserved category) will be ranked in the descending order on the basis of the Weighted Score obtained in the written test conducted by IBPS, personal interview under the respective SC/ ST/ OBC/ GEN Category.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the personal interview will be shortlisted for selection.