Recruitment of Test Engineer at Alcatel-Lucent India Ltd.: Dec., 2011
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Role: Testing Engineer
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Education: UG, B.Tech/B.E., PG, M.Tech
Job Description:The Test Engineer is responsible for maintaining the quality of the Alcatel-Lucent products. The Test Engineer uses state-of-the art tools, methods and procedures to deliver high quality products and product improvements. The job includes software installation and review on lab equipment, equipment configuring.
- Analyzing the product requirements
- Review of Functional Specifications and other input documents towards test planning
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
- Provide estimations of work effort for test execution
- Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at a integrated system level
- Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results
- Review of product documentation
- Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing
- Perform RCA for Customer reported defects and coming up with measures to stop such defect escapes in future releases
- Automate test cases to improve test efficiency
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business
Company Profile:Alcatel-Lucent enables the delivery of meaningful services to end-users through its unequaled portfolio and expertise in mobility, broadband, applications and converged communications.
Alcatel-Lucent has been present in India since 1982, when Alcatel entered the Indian market with a technology transfer with ITI Ltd. and became the first company to manufacture digital switching equipment in the country. Alcatel-Lucent has contributed significantly to the development of the Indian telecom market by deploying cutting-edge communications technology throughout the region. Today, half of India‚Äôs fixed and CDMA wireless lines are powered by Alcatel-Lucent technology.
Company Name : Alcatel-Lucent India Limited
Executive Name: HR
Jobs Code No: 11000003NB
Posted Date: 29.12.2011