- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) ZTE PAPER - CHANDIGARH?
Submitted by admin on Tue, 2008-01-08 14:08
ZTE PAPER - CHANDIGARH
Firstly they took a technical test of 100 marks, duration 1 hr:
1. Write all layers of OSI Model and briefly explain them ? - 10 marks
2. What is difference between GSM & CDMA ? - 10 marks
3. Draw any communication model(GSM/CDMA) ? - 10 marks
4. Explain all multiplexing techniques(TDMA/FDMA/CDMA) - 10 marks
5. Write about AM,FM & PCM ? - 10 marks
There were 10 questions of 3 marks each & other 10 ,2 marks each ,all fill in blanks along with objective type: Some of questions I m mentioning are :
1. Which Modulation is used in CDMA?
2. How many slots are in E1 ?
3. CDMA 2000 has data rate of ..?
4. Frequency range of CDMA?
5. Which of following are not forward channels? (Pilot,Sync,Access)
6. Class C specification ?
7. Bandwith of one time slot?
8. How may bits are in one burst?
9. Which of following connect two networks?(Router,Switch,Hub)
10. CDMA Stands for :
11. Two types of Frequency Hopping
The technical test went excellent for me,after that it was time for 30 minutes aptitude test?? Which had some tricky questions like:
1. Which of the two countries have square flags?
2. Which comes after gigabyte? Terabyte & then?
After that, it was time for group discussion??(Topic : Is India Booming ???)
At the last they took an interview, technical along with hr, well for me they took 25 minutes to complete askin me questions..oopes..big inteview for me..reg my 6 months practical training at Nokia India Pvt Ltd and general questions like why u didn t opt for MBA,why do u want to join ZTE,weakness 7 good qualities sort of stuff.