- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) SUTHERLAND - RECURUITMENT PROCESS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND PLACEMENT PAPERS
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND PLACEMENT PAPERS
About the Recruitment Process:
1. Listening skills - This is pretty easy. Short and simple conversations will be played and there will be questions based on that. Something very similar to the questions in TOEFL cassettes.
2. Communication Skills - They basically test ur comm skills. U should be able to talk with grammatically correct sentences with a bit fluency. Be confident while u talk. Dont show that u r nervous even if u r. A pleasant behaviour will help u better. Be slow, but correct.
The general Questions are:
Tell something about urself.
Take some topic and talk on it - not technical - choose an issue in which u have opinions and feel comfortable talking about.
What do u think and expect from the company.
Why call center?
This is a very important round. Only after this does ur technical knowledge count.
3. Technical Round - Basic knowlegde on hardware and networking. Just make them feel that u have around 40% hardware knowledge and u know something about troubleshooting. Tell them all u know about a particular device like a modem or printer.
Make them feel that u have navigated through the system extensively.
4. HR Round - Its testing ur communication skill, ur attitude, ur background etc. Be fluent and cool.
And they would give u the offer letter the same day if selected.
The place is Opposite to the Ssanthom Church. Its a big building with excellent interiors and great people. The posting might either be at Santhom or Tidel Park.
PERFECT ACCENT IN UR ENGLISH
NETWORKING AND HARD WARE KNOWLEDGE
THERE WILL BE 4 ROUNDS IN IT
2 TECH INTERVIEWS
1 H.R INTERVIEW
There are three rounds of selection procedure.
1. Listening Skills: In this part, a conversation between two persons will be played in a cassette player and a question paper containing questions relevant to the conversation will be asked. Don't worry about it, there will be a pause to answer each question after each conversation and the conversation is not a lengthy one.
The reason for my failure is that I didn't concentrate to the conversation when it was played rather I was the reading the questions. So, I was trying to the answer the previous question when the next conversation was going on. So if u are going to attend the test dont do whatever I have stated above. Jusy listen cooly and answer without frustration.
2.Communication Skills: In this part, u have to meet the HR person and he will test ur communication skills. For girls, they usually ask only two question:
i. Tell about yourself
ii. Tell about your family background
In this section, American accent, vocabulary resource, grammar are considered mainly. So before going there find out some hi-fi words in dictionary so that u can impress the person.
Guys will be asked few more questions apart from those listed above in this section:
i. The candidate will be asked to tell something about his pen and a time of 30 seconds will be given for that.
ii Or the candidate will be asked to sell a pen to the HR person thinking him as a customer.
3. Technical Skills: In this part, u will be asked questions regarding operating system(Windows), Hardware( simple questions), networking, etc.
Questions regarding os will be like:
i How to install a modem and its driver in windows
ii How to connect to the internet
iii How to view device manager, task manager, control panel and its contents
U would be knowing everything if u were given a system but the thing is, u have to answer the steps involved in viewing these windows. For instance, if u were asked how to change screen saver; u have to answer in the way that it should be understandable to one who uses a system for the first time i.e. u should say, goto desktop and right click ur mouse then click on properties.....(like this). Is it ok, clear!
Few other questions are expansion of USB, LPT, COM,etc; how many devices can be connected to a USB port in a system and how many hard disks can be connected to a system,etc.
If u are selected in the 3 rounds, u will be asked to join the next day and appointment order can be got on the same day itself i.e if u selected u can come home with ur appointment order in the evening itself.