- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) Latest Areva T&D Fresher Job Interview Paper Pattern : 09-Sept.-2011
Company Name: Areva T&D
Type : Fresher
- First Round is written
- Second is Group Discuss.
- Last Personal Interview
Written Test From Electrical
1) Why breather is used in transformer?
2) Why transformer core is laminated?
3) Which is odd?
4) Gave a series what is the next number?(difference) Transient current is due to what? (energy change in l,c)
5) Which is active?
- Current Power
6) Which is a Standard cell?
7) If There is One or More Sources of emf then it is ?
- Non linear
8) Least Specific Resistance?
9) Which Motor For Traction Purposes?
10) Which Motor For Blowers?
11) In Resistance welding what is the Power Factor?
- Small Lag to Unity,
- Small Lead to Unity,
12) Eddy Current Loss in Transformer is Dependant on?
13) Power factor in Transformer?
14) Wind energy ?
- Easily Available,
- Renewable Dependant on Power of wind,
- High Cost,
- All the above
15) Shaded Pole Motor Uses
16) Distribution Transformer Efficiency is High at Which
- 100% Load
- 75% Load
- 50% Load
17) Why Conductors are Stranded?
- To Increase Strength
- To Increase emf,
18) Single Busbar is used because
- Low cost
- Not able to maintain without switching
19) Able to clear fault without switching.
20) Good Conductor Means ?. Relation Between Conduction Current and Displacement Current?
21) Dielectric Loss in Ferrite?
- Very Low
22) When Fault Occurs Impedance will be?
- No Change
23) Electrostatic Voltmeter scale is?
- Non Uniform,
- Any Thing
24) Which is Faster?
- Induction relay,
- Moving Coil Relay
25) Why Safety Resistor in ohmmeter?
26) If Electron is Removed From it Becomes ?
- No Change
26) Computer Understands which language?
27) Computer CPU Contains?
28) Why External Resistance is Used in Motors?
29) Arching Horns Rating are Based on?
Exam/Interview Date: 09.09.2011
No of Rounds : Screeing Test
Contributor Name: Harish