- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Resume) RESUME : Entry - Level Experience Resume
RESUME : Entry - Level Experience Resume :
A position as human resources manager of a company with 1,200-plus employees.
Excellent human resources background, including: applicant screening; employee orientation, evaluation and placement; safety and training; and benefits planning. Experienced in developing and implementing new safety, training and employee orientation programs.
Human Resources Assistant, Allied Associates, Lakeview, KY(March 1994-current)
- Designed new employee orientation package and established and facilitated all new employee activities and sessions, which provides (for the first time) continuity in all company and benefit information presented verbally and in writing.
- Assist vice president in budget reconciliation and other forecasting/planning activities.
- Assisted in administering a revised employee evaluation program, which allows for improvement on identified problem areas before final evaluation.
- Prepare confidential material for grievance and other personnel-related meetings. Researched and currently implementing flex benefits program, which allows employees to design their own benefits packages, resulting in higher employee satisfaction.
- Training and Safety Assistant, McMurtry and Co., Lexington, KY(October 1992-March 1994)
- Worked with training manager to develop new, in-house computer software training courses, saving $3,500 annually in outside training costs.
- Assisted training manager in developing Secretarial Training Program, which has successfully standardized procedures and enhanced office work flow. - Revised safety manual and initiated OSHA update bulletins, which reduced on-the-job injuries by 55% and reduced OSHA non-compliance warnings by 75%.
- Assisted in evaluating and scheduling all outside executive training programs.
Personnel Assistant, McMurtry and Co., Lexington, KY(May 1990-October 1992)
- Administered temporary service personnel program, which involved 40% of the secretarial and hourly work force on site.
- Scheduled and screened full-time job applicants and coordinated applicant testing and pre-employment physicals.
- Established and administered service award program.
- Created job descriptions for hourly employees."
B.S. in Business administration, University of Kentucky, Lexington (1990)