- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) Infosys Fresher Job Interview Paper Pattern 22-Jan-2011
Infosys Fresher Job Interview Paper Pattern 22-Jan-2011
Company Name : Infosys
Type : Fresher
Job Interview, Question Paper :
First of all thanks to God, My Parents, friends And placementpapers.net for helping me becoming an Infosys. I am writing here to give some tips regarding Infosys preparation to all my friends. Infosys has visited our PSIT college in Kanpur on 22 Jan,2011.
Total no. of rounds:
- Written Test
Total candidates appeared: 350
Total cleared for written: 86
Selected in Interview: 81
Written Test procedure: It consists of 2 papers:
- Verbal(English paper)
For Aptitude, follow the books:
- Verbal & Non-verbal by R.S.Agarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- No need to follow any more books.Aptitude paper consists of 30 questions in 40 minute
It consists of questions on following topics:
- 1-5 figure series questions (very very easy)
- 6-10 direction based questions.
- 11-15 general questions based on geometry and common sense questions (quite easy don't worry)
- 16-20 DI passage (not very tough but calculative so just practice it )
- 21-25 puzzle (i was not able to even see it)
- 26-30 Logical deduction( syllogism). (practice all the 3 exercises given)
For Verbal part, follow the books:
Objective English by R.S. Aggarwal try to learn grammer from any book and increase your speed of reading by regular practice.Verbal paper consists of 30 questions in 30 minute (again very less time so increase your speed by practice). It was the eliminating paper in my views.
It consists questions from following topics:
- 2 reading comprehension quite easy). Total 10 questions.
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Correction.
- Spotting errors.
- deriving inferences & conclusions from passages.
- Practice these from Objective English by R.S. Aggarwal (Unit 2,3,4).
So that is the complete structure of Written exam.After that approx. 3 hrs
,the result was declared. And thanks to god ,i was selected in that. After
clearing written, they show us presentation about the company. After that the
interview process begins.Be calm as they only check your communication skills.
Prepare your project well, your hobbies. They all are very supportive.
Finally, the result was declared and I was selected .Thanks to God.
Exam/Interview Date : 22-Jan-2011
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test, Client/Manager Interview
Contributor Name : Ankit Mishra