- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) CTS Fresher Campus Drive Recruitment Pattern 21-January-2011
CTS Fresher Campus Drive Recruitment Pattern 21-January-2011
Company Name : CTS
Type : Fresher
Job Interview, Question Paper :
hi friends, my name is Anand. basically I am an ECE student with 82%
aggregate. I too attended that placement drive. i was very much amazed by seeing
the crowed, when I reached the centre at 8.00 o'clock morning. you cant believe
no. of aspirants was 3,806.
any how ,after a long interval our college name was announced to collect the required documents for placement drive. our 1st round was aptitude test( carrying 30 non verbal reasoning & 25verbal ability questions). on the same paper we were told to fill our details. that was morals a resume filling work.. 1st round was not too easy nor too tough. any how i managed to clear first round. on 2nd day, they selected 798 students out of first round , i was also among the selected ones..
they divided this mass in 53 panels and started taking interviews....it was a random selection based.
Number of Rounds:
- Tell me about your resume.
- Tell me about your mini project. actually i had did tat in my 1st year, so asked.
- Pointers, dynamic memory allocation, malloc, calloc, realloc.
- Data structures, linked list, avl, types of data structure with example.
- Difference between multi linked list & circular linked list.
- MATLAB based questions( basic use & applications).
- Doubly link based questions( basic use & application).
- OR gate & and gate with truth table & switch level structure with its programming in vlsi.
- My present project & its application in future.
- Networking based questions (osi/iso layer, modems).
You can't believe it was a damn 40 minutes. interview. and except question.
Ii answered all. finally, interview ended at 2p.m.but next stress interview was
waiting for us. they told that result will be announced at 3.00pm. but it was
announced at 8.00 pm. finally due to god's grace I got selected in CTS. I was
also a lucky 1among 498 selected candidates.
All The Best
Exam/Interview Date : 21-Jan-2011
No of Rounds : Aptitude Test, Technical Round
Location : Chennai
Contributor Name : Anand kumar Jha